Several wonderful bloggers from The SITS Community on The Blog Frog helped me compile a list of Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids. They were so helpful I had to create another list, so here is Part 2!
Read Stocking Stuffer Ideas Part 1.
1. I LOVE the dollar bins at Michael's!! That's where I find most of my stocking stuffers Having Fun Saving
2. Character bandaids, A Christmas Orange (mandarin orange), Dollar store candy/chocolates, Dollar store crayons The Rumour Mill
3. (For the grown-up kids 21+) Bottles of imported beer, splits of champagne, bath salts, Godiva chocolates, candy canes, kitchen gadgets Grams Made It
4. Doll accessories Most Likely to Take Over the World
5. Hot wheels, a flashlight, some fruit snacks, play dough, toothbrush and a travel toothpaste, pack of single serve breakfast cereal Rediscovering Domesticity
6. Slinky, Hello Kitty lip balm, pencils, toothbrush, Barbie outfits, board books, rattles, teethers Moments That Define Life
7. $5 gift cards to Baskin Robbins or Dairy Queen, glittery nail polish, little notebooks and pens, ornaments Molly Merchant
8. Small Matchbox cars A Little Joy For Today
9. Personal ornaments to add to the tree Homeschooling 911
10. Gift card to a local store where they will get to purchase something to be given to the local food bank The Crimson Covered Farm Life
11. Stretch bracelet for little girls Two One Ten
Would you like to contribute to the list? Please add your own ideas below in the comment form!
*Image source: iClipart